For us to work with suppliers there must be in place:
- Appropriate certificate, such as GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) and PETA.
- If using heat, it is expected that dryers are certified by the Carbon Trust.
- Clothes are GMO, phthalate and banned toxic substances free.
- All inks are vegan.
- A sustainability policy in place.
- Have the welfare of their employees and those of producers at the core of what they do.
Why only White T-shirts?
Being a family run company, we want to offer you the best service and product, so we are taking things slowly. Although, throughout the next 12 months and beyond, new designs will be coming along and will include colour variations.
Can I suggest a doggie t-shirt?
Yes, absolutely. We are offering 9 designs to start but will be growing this list as we go along. If we find a request for a particular dog that we do not have at the moment, we will prioritise that design.
Do you ship worldwide?
We do, and you will be offered a postal option when you reach the checkout. Please note that we are unable to advice on any duties or taxes that apply in your country and these will be at your cost.
Can I return my item?
Yes if the item is damaged or misprinted. At the moment, we are unable to accepted unwanted returned items. Please ensure you check the sizing guide before placing your order.
What should I do if my order has not been delivered?
Please contact us within 30 days so that we are able to check with the postal provider. If you notify us before 30 days, we will replace the t-shirt.
How are your products packaged?
They are popped into Biodegradable & 100% recyclable packets.